I love having my belly except......

when people grab at it....it bugs me to an extent :/

i was at my boyfriends 20th birthday party last night and his friends were all grabbing my belly (he has a lot of friends that are girls) i didnt mind when the first and second person did it but when every single person that walked by me touched my belly it got old and i just sat near my boyfriend for the rest of the night

did anyone else feel this way about people touching you belly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had a problem with strangers doing it... it creeped me out!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• my belly isnt all that big but its getting there im just afraid imma bite someones head off when they grab it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No one ever tried to touch my belly. I would not like that at all. If it was a Party with a lot of teens, they just probably don't know any better.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• they were all older then me D: which is why it bugged me so much >.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i didn't mind when certain friends and family member's did but when complete strangers did it to me i was like are you serious...i know how you feel
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am on my 3rd and I don't mind too much. I mean, yeah, it is annoying, but people just want to be in on the action and maybe feel the baby move. I don't think their intentions are bad, so I let it go.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I hate when they touch it and I HATE the question how many months are you, what is it!! I stay inside as much as possible cause I'm a total bitch with this pregnancy! I have one week and three days before I give birth I can't wait either cause I hate people while pregnant and I can't help myself!!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 4:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'm pretty sure whenever I am big enough for people to start wanting to touch, if I don't know them...I would snap.
    BGrieger

Answer by BGrieger at 6:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i didn't mind to much cos i was so happy to be pregnant and they are just excited for you and admiring your bump, in away sometimes i think its peoples way of saying hello to your baby. i hated and loved being pregnant, i just wanted to meet my baby, but at the same time i enjoyed that people wanted to do things for me lol and admired my bump.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 6:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• you coud put a sing around your neck that says... dont touch! prescious cargo! lol or look for a t shirt online.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2011