OVARIAN CYST PLEASE HELP!!!!

I AM LATE ON MY PERIOD AND I AM FEELING REALLY NAUSEATED AND HAS SORE BREAST AND I WAS WONDERING AM I LATE CAUSE OF MY CYST OR IS IT CAUSE I HAD IT TWICE LAST MONTH? WHICH THEY WERE 20 DAYS APART I HAVE TOOK TEST BUT THEY WERE NEG SO I WAS GONNA WAIT TWO MORE WEEKS TO BE SURE .. HAS ANYTHING EVER HAPPEND TO YOU? IF SO PLEASE HELP THANKS VERY MUCH ANSWER AND GODBLESS ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i have the same thing and i dont know wahts going on you can take a test right now or wait ans see i know its hurts to do but if you have a dr i would go to them
    Anonymous

• I am in the same spot..... So if you find out anything please let me know. I wish i could help, i havent had my period for 4 months. going on 5 months. so good luck
    mommy2be423

Answer by mommy2be423 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• I was supposed to start my period on the 20th and it didn't happen, thought I was prego. Took a test and it came back negative. Then I developed a cyst, after it ruptured my period came. I would say that you're not having a period because you have a cyst. That's just my idea because it just happened to me.
    Anonymous