How much coffee do you drink in a day?

I can only handle about 2-3 cups. Any more than that I start feeling ill and I get the jitters really bad, lol. I'm weak!!

Renee3K

Asked by Renee3K at 1:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• 3 cups if we make a pot
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I use a large mug and have 1 per typical day. I think its about 20 oz. I make it strong and use a breakfast blend that has a good caffeine content. Love my coffee!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 1:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Not a drop!  I really can't stand the stuff.  My one and only source of caffine is that nectar of the gods: Mountain Dew love struck And I can easily drink a 2LTR, or more, of it every day

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 1:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Non. Not a coffee drinker at all!!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 1:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• About a pot...12 cups. We go through 2-3 pots a day between me and DH. I usually have a pot by myself by the time the girls get out of school at 2pm. I then make another pot and that lasts until DH gets home and through dinner time. I then make another pot around 7pm and it is usually almost gone by bedtime. I then use the leftover coffee for an iced coffee for me in the morning while the hot coffee is brewing. I usually drink a cup of water for every cup of coffee that I drink. I pee a lot :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• More than I should, I know that! lol Definitely not good for my anxiety, but it helps me get off my butt and get stuff done. I use a BIG mug, and I have 2-3 just as a start to the day!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My one and only source of caffine is that nectar of the gods: Mountain Dew

DH had to quit the Dew because it ate the enamel off his teeth. Now he has cavities (he never did growing up) and he has to use special toothpaste because he is now beyond sensitive.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 1:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I don't drink coffee I have never like it and during my first pregnancy it made me sick but during my second I would love the smell of it in the can or brewing I blame my ex for that... lol
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I don't drink coffee at home, so I'm definitely not a regular coffee drinker. I'll usually get an XL coffee from Tim Hortons if I go out and have time to grab one, but that's about it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We drink about 3 pots a day so somewhere around 15 cups LOL. We're coffee addicts in our house.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 2:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2011