Grilling chicken ideas

I am an awful cook and I burn everything. I have thinly sliced chicken breast and I was going to try to grill it either outside or on the indoor grill thing. Any ideas? I am planning on adding it to some rice for dinner tonight. I have about 3 hours before I start cooking.

ashisamom

Asked by ashisamom at 2:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I grilled chicken yesterday. Be careful with it being thinly sliced it will not take it long at all. I usually do bone in chicken breasts on the grill. I marinate it for an hour at least with siracha, worcheshire, evoo, tony chacerie's creole seasoning and garlic powder.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Worcestershire sauce, cholula hot sauce (or tobacco) seasoned salt (lawrys) sliced onion, and white pepper. Pour a can of beer over the top, and cook under the boiler, 90 sec each side. Cool oven to 400*, and cook until juices run clear.

YUMMY!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Honey-Mustard-Grilled-Chicken/Detail.aspx

we made this the other night and it turned out really good. you couldn't taste the mustard in it, so I believe it will go well with rice or whatever you end up making it with.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Sure, go for it!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Just cook in a pan with some olive oil. Watch it closely and let it get golden brown but not burnt.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2011