Do you think an open mouth kiss....

with some tounge is acceptable at your wedding. Sorry I'm watching the Wedding Singer and they are debating what kind of kiss is acceptable lol what is your opinion?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• "maybe a little tongue. church tongue"
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I love the "church tongue" answer! We have 3 kids and have been together almost 14 years...I really don't think anyone in our families would be shocked by tongue at this point, but we have never really been one on kissing in public, so I am guessing we would do a quick peck.

At my uncle's wedding, his boutonniere got stuck to her dress when they were doing their "quick peck" and to entertain the crowd they did a long tongue kiss until they could get themselves unhooked...everyone just laughed and clapped.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I perosnally don't think there is anything wrong with it, but dh and I didn't at our wedding cause I didn't want to do that in front of family.....embarrassing lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I personally find it to be a bit tacky.  The more tongue, the tackier it is.  But that's just MY opinion.  I agree that it should be whatever the couple feels like doing in the moment.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 2:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• HA HA love that movie!!! Yes i think its fine.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 2:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We don't kiss with tongue ever so we just did a peck. We just signed papers anyway...no ceremony. I think it is up to the couple.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 2:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Whatever comes natural, my hubby did the tongue one and they had to pry him apart, a little embarrassing but a sign of someone in love.

Answer by older at 2:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We didn't do it
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We didn't do it. I guess it depends on the people watching. Will they think it is excapetable? half probably would have at ours but the other half would thought it scandolous! lol
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• :) i love that movie
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011