Whats your plans on this beautiful Sunday?

whats your plans on this beautiful Sunday?

me,my bffs,my god daughters,and my two daughter+my step daughter
are going to go shop my for my 8 year olds spa party that's coming up and then were headed to the beach after that Sunday dinner at my moms:)

Happy Sunday every one

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nthing setting home & sleep:-D
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 3:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We are watching the movie "The Book of Eli", so far it's pretty good,but then, it's got Denzel Washington in it, so it was bound to be good, no matter what. I think we are gonna order Wrestlemania tonight!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We installed and filled our new hot tub and are waiting for it to come up to temp. Later we will have steak and shrimp on the grill and tonight will be a romantic night in the new hot tub with the hubby.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Going to either take the kiddos to the playground or the beach soon, the weather is finally so nice! Then grocery shopping after that :)
    Happy Sunday to you as well!
    dolphingoddess

Answer by dolphingoddess at 3:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• the twins and i will be sitting at home... only one who doesn't have a cold is my fiance.
    ajmcheath

Answer by ajmcheath at 3:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• nothing too fun. we got blasted with rain/snow last night and so the temperature isn't befitting a trip to the park or anything fun outside. a nice afternoon nap might happen though :)
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 3:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• gonna take my oldest outside and play with him while my hubby stays inside with our sickling but i also have to go the store to get dinner, snacks and stuff for our WM 27 party with some friends and family but i am gonna be enjoying our day with the besties
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• the bf and the kids are building bird houses and i am sitting with my feet up been having these pains for a while now
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We had church this morning and a potluck there after, came home, kids played outside for a while, and we've just been chilling around the house - too windy to be outside for long. Just finishing up supper and the kids are going to get bathed & put to bed if DH ever gets off his rear.
    Anonymous