Single online site recommendation?

BalooSkii

Asked by BalooSkii at 3:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• E-Harmony. I know 6 couples who met and married from there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My MIL got a few dates on Match.com but nothing panned out. I don't think it was the website, just the guys lol
    She now uses plentyoffish.com because it's free and just had a great date last night wth a guy from there. I think she's smitten! lol
    Good luck!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I met my SO on okcupid.com. It's completely free. And it's a pretty cool site. You can be on it just to make friends, it'll let you set your status to married or seeing someone so you can really be honest and really just make some friends. We've been together for nearly 2 years. I did use plentyoffish.com too, and I liked it, but only for the layout and the info they give. The guys I found on there just really didn't do it for me.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Plenty of fish.... www.pof.com... I met the guy I am dating a year ago on there... I have noticed most people have themselves on several sites and there is a good chance they are already on pof so save your money... just watch closely for the men that are looking to get laid, are cheating on wives and gf they are everywhere... if he doesnt show you his place within a month (or only wants to hang out at your place), only contacts you at certain times of the day & never answers calls, but calls you back within mins... it cuz he is finding a hiding place to talk to you. he is hiding something or someone...Guys suck at lying and women usually make excuses to ourselves to excuse questionable behavior.. I have never met a guy that is serious about getting to know you, that avoids showing you his place or misses a call..
    TraceyLu

Answer by TraceyLu at 3:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am with everyone else POF. i have been on it for a while as well as some friends and everyone has had alot of luck..
    MominCa

Answer by MominCa at 3:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• lol, I was on there (pof) but my x found my profile and had a shit fit and i didn't want him knowing my business so i shut it down :/ ill try the other two sites. thanks ladies.
    BalooSkii

Comment by BalooSkii (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You should try e harmony
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 5:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I know 3 couples who met on Eharmony...they're all married now.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 9:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011