Do you feel pain when you sleep with your husband??

sometimes i feel pain when i have sex with my hubby that I have to stop him

reem114

Asked by reem114 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I do at first but we hardly get to have our time, so I push past it it only lasts for a little bit.
    ajmcheath

Answer by ajmcheath at 3:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I used to as well...to the point I had to take Aleve before so it would take the edge off. I went to the doctor and knew something was wrong and they kept telling me I was fine. FINALLY, someone was willing to listen and we found out I had one mildly large cyst on one ovary, and about 13 little cysts on the other.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 3:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Iiick, this only happens to me when I'm in a weird position. Go to the doctor!
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• ever since my first pregnancy i feel so much pressure afterwards that i don't hardly want to do it
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 4:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• same here and now its worse since im pregnant and huge
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No I don't have that much pain. A little discomfort and soreness but not outright pain.; I'd go to a doctor to just check it out.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No, only pain on entry sometimes, when I'm not lubed up enough or when I'm stretching to accommodate him, but I've always been like that. I used to be VERY VERY sensitive, and even a light touch would make me squeak in pain.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Sometimes I do get a little pain but I have ovarian cysts
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Pain. Ha! you name it it aches. its a good pain... all over.... exhaustion more like it. BUT I LIKE IT. I think they [men] do it on purpose, make sure DON'T give it away, while he's away. NWIM?
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You should call your ob first and tell her about that pain it could be something that needs to be taking care of.I never felt that way when I'm with my hubby
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 5:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011