So do I trust him?

A little background. . .my dh had a crisis two years ago and it lead to a one night stand. Now when he has email open i am always seeing incoming emails about "hotties" wanting to meet him and swappernet which apparently is a swingers site. When i confront him he says that it is nothing and it is just a bunch of spam, but then why doesn't he just get rid of it?
I just want it to stop.

mandic

Asked by mandic at 3:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds to me like he enjoyed that one night stand and is looking for another.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'd be on alert

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• It could be spam... but they send it to him for a reason. I know my DH gas been looking at porn when his emal stats getting flooded with singles sites and stuff. I also know he would never cheat so I can tease him about it without getting upset. ... Usually lol
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 3:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• a little bit of a red flag! but he has to signed up for it if he's getting emails for it. normally you can go into it and on the bottom, "unsubscribe" from it. Everybody says nothing when its something
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• first of all there is no crisis worth a one night stand and I personnal feel once a cheater always a cheater.
    AmandaV.

Answer by AmandaV. at 3:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i smell a rat! this sounds suspicious to me. he might be up to something.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Definite red flag. Like a PP said, there is a link on the bottom of all emails to unsubscribe. And I agree that no crisis is worth a one night stand. Don't get played, mama.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i personally would keep asking but so he dont think your being nosey make joke out of it when you ask
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'd be really suspicious. You can either really confront him and ask him to remove it (it is easy to unsubscribe to these things) or be on alert and see if you find anything else.. Good luck :))
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• It is possible it is just spam. I get spam all the time for all that kind of crap. Unsubscribing just confirms to them that they've got a valid email address which gets you flooded with more. However, if he really didn't want it, he could click the button that says it's spam, and it would go to his spam folder where he would delete it. If he's not doing that, I'd be suspicious. Just getting the emails themselves is not necessarily a sign of anything, it's what he does with the emails that tells you if it's an issue.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 4:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011