How to tell?!?!?

so i just found out i am prego and i dont know how to tell my boyfriend or our families anyone have any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would start off with telling the boyfriend first. Just take a deep breath and tell him. Then together go and tell the family.
    kdunker

Answer by kdunker at 4:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I always tell my siblings first because they are always gonna support me. I usually wait till about 15 weeks to tell mom and dad. I say. mom, Your gonna be a grandma! (again!) Good luck, it takes a lot of courage.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My boyfriend knew right off hand because he bought me the pregnancy test. My mom didn't know until I was about 15 weeks or so because I had a miscarriage before and I wanted to wait until I most likely wasn't going to have another one...
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 4:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• your boyfriend i would do something romantic like make dinner and so on and sit down and tell him you guy are going to be a family and as for your families why dont you do a bbq invite everyone ovevr and tell them that way
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My first instinct was to call my bf and just tell him. I would suggest just sitting him down and tell him as soon as you can.
    BGrieger

Answer by BGrieger at 6:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• def tell the boyfriend first so he has time for it to "sink in" talk about it and make sure he tells you how he feels. then you guys can tell you families together, and dicouse how you want to tell them.. some people make cakes that say grammy and grampa on them or a pacifier or somthing like that.... if you dont know how to tell the boyfriend, sit down with him and hand him the test.... you might not need to say anything.. if you havd your man the test he doesnt have to know how to read it, just by giving it to him he will know. good luck!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011