Help save your fav. shows for next season!

USA Today is holding an online petition to vote for your fav. shows that are at risk of being cancelled. I am going to do my darnest to save Sh*t my Dad Says & Chuck. What shows would be upsetting to you if they were cancelled?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Entertainment

• The Entire time ER was on.. I barely saw it with a old TV & rabbit ears! I Loved 24! It was Cancelled! I watched it Every Monday. As my Reward for a Brutal Chemo! Neither were saved!! I now hear maybe Brothers And sister may be leaving? I'm hopeless!! But years ago I did my best for a show called Home front!! With Kyle Chandler. Good Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• They have already taken away 99% of my favorite shows. The only show I look forward to all week now is the Office. But with Steve Carell gone, I dont know how I will feel about it. I am NOT a fan of Will Ferrel. Yuck! I just dont like him. But Ill watch and see what happens.
    Ambear72

Answer by Ambear72 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Bones, Lie to Me and House are the ones I care about :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The Office, Parenthood, Modern Family
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011