Whats the best way to turn down a job?

i got offered a job after my dh and i decided to move out of state. he got a job that would pay more than both of our jobs combined would, and we have other reason to move, the new town is smaller, less crime, and more one on one at the schools. the town itself is really pretty. everything about moving is right...well the down side is they dont have 24 hr stores or any fast food places and nothing is open on sudays, and would have to do "major" shopping at a town 30 miles away, but otherwise going to this new town would be a good move for us. and the job dh is taking has room for promotion, more than i can say for the job he is leaving and the one i got offered...
so how to say sorry i cant take this job without being offensive......?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• 'While I appreciate your offer for the position of____. Since submitting my application/ our interview my family has been offered an opportunity that will require us to relocate. I want to thank you for your time and consideration and hope you will keep my application of file should our situation change in the future.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Explain your situation with hubby's job making you to move away.

Answer by older at 4:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Dear Hiring Manager,

Thank you for your interest in my skills and experience.

My spouse has accepted a position in another state, and I will be unable to accept your offer, due to our relocation.

Best of luck in your search.

Sincerely,

X

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011