Cafemom, Friends and Complaining

I was just reading a question on here and saw someone complaining about a friend. It got me wondering, how many of these woman who complain about their friends have those said friends on there friends list. How many of these said friends read the posts and such with their friends complaining about them. If I have someone that upset me and I am friends with them on here I wouldnt go posting it here on Cafemom for that friend to read. Has anyone else ever thought about that?

Ambear72

Asked by Ambear72 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Thought the same thing earlier.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Well I haven't complained about any of my friends on here but it wouldn't matter if I did because I will talk to them about it and plus I am the only one out of all my friends who's a mother so I know they aren't on here. I have friends on here but I never complain about them, since I have no reason to complain.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I agree with you. Me and my Bff are both on cm but if we have any problems we both leave it between us. We don't post it.
    Kimberly71682

Answer by Kimberly71682 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I agree with Kimberly71682, We are BFF's and SIL's and we were just talking about this about an hour ago! We both agreed that we don't ever talk about each other on here because it will get back to one another! And we love ech other too much to talk crap about each other to other cafemommas! We leave it at home!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 5:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'm guessing this is partly about me. My friend isn't a mom and doesn't want to be. I ask the questions I do where I do because I feel I will get the most relevant answers. If she saw the post and wants to stop being friends because of it that would be unfortunate but would not break me. Besides I highly doubt she would, I choose my friends carefully and have known her to rant about me on other sites. LOL. I don't mind, we are both so far from home we need other adults to talk to and there aren't many female in the same boat we are in.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 5:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I guess that's when they post anon. None of my RL friends are on cafemom
    Anonymous

• I don't know anyone from CM in RL - and I like it that way. This is my escape, I don't want my family (or worse, my in-laws) hanging out here.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• wow I tyr to complain to the person and get the problem resolved
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 5:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have no friends here so I can complain all I want because they'll never see! Go me!
    Anonymous

• I agree
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 7:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2011