Child Name Tattoos

Do you have a tattoo with your child's name? What is it and where is it?

I have a couple of tattoos (rose outer right ankle; howling wolf/moon outer left calf) and want to get something with my daughter's name.....just wanting to get some ideas of what is out there...

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 5:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• yes just got it last week. its a star that looks like a shooting star with movement and it has a band and within the band is her name. its under another one i have on my neck so its on my neck but more towards the left side of my shoulder. it has a little bit of red and purple as the colors. it hurt alot. i think its my biggest tats because i have two others one taht i do not remember hurting that much. but totally worth it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I dont have it yet but I am going to get one with both my kids name son it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• As soon as this one is born I'm getting two hands, mother and child holding hands on my forearm. I've gotta bunch of tattoos, this will definitely be my next one.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 5:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes I do, I have my son's name on my left shoulder in the ribbon of a rose.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am a little funny when it comes to names so I have never put my kids name in a tattoo. Instead of have things to represent them..I have theater masks for my oldest, a paint brush for my middle child and a soccer ball for my youngest..I also have a friend who did her zodiac sign with a music note in the color of each of her children's birthstones...lastly I have a friend who did a vine with her child's birth flower on it.. It just me I like to something that is for my children without using their names.

The friend I do have that has names wrote them intertwined so when you look at it is doesn't look like their names and it is a band around his arm. Good Luck

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• yep! i have my sons first and middle name on my foot with his footprints . Getting my daughters done same way on other foot when i get enough courage lol (sons name was 1st tat...Hurt alot lol)
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• scorpion on my back of neck, Kaleb ( DS) on my right shouldre with wings, Daisy(DD) on my lef wrst with a daisy chain going aroun it, tinker bell in pink on my hip, butterflower on my left ankle and cherry bmb on my right ankle! have to get 3 more for my other 3 kids...:)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2011