Female talking junk **a good read**

I moved into a old hs classmates extra room. I thought she was my friend (not real close but friend) but like a day or two after living there she text me "today is trash day so go sit out on the corner". I was like WTF? is that coming from? I didn't do crap to make her say something so negative. I kinda brushed passed it and was doing my thing to get myself my own place and car. She kept saying negative thigns to me and insulting me with stupid stuff. I felt like I couldnt say anything to much because I had no where else to go but I was like you are being very rude. After one day I was like lets talk she was so unresponsive and was like you have 6 months to get out. She knew my siutation and i was like whatever. I did find my own place but it wasn't easy.

This has been almost two years ago but her words still haunt/hurt me cause they all were so untrue. She said I never lived on ppl's sofa's and sum other made up junk. She don't even know me like that to know who and where I have been. A few ppl I told about the situation was like she is jealous cause u a single mom is doing more...me not seeing the truth was like what does she have t be jealou for? She is married, he bought her a trailer, she has a job and car. Granted she is still very ugly, fat, unpopular, and unimportant.

I am just very beautiful inside and out, hardworking, going to school, working, lost all baby weight and then some, and trying to do what is best for me and my kid. I understand why be jealous but damn?

I want to put this hurt to rest. I just don't understand how and why she was so mean to me and I am such a lovely person?

Thanks for the helpful advice. I don't want to carry the bitterness of her around, hang my head low for needing help, and doing well for what cards I was given.

**side note I am being brave and not making this anonymous :)**

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 5:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• (I am not christian but this works so well) If you run into her again just smile and take a deep breath, say "I forgive you"

Then you have to realize that she does not necessarily have a good reason for being that way to you. But you are more mature than those petty comments, they aren't true and forgive her and hope one day she will be a better person. What she said should not affect who you are or what you do.
    Good luck momma!
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am sorry that happened. :(

Listening to what she had to say about you, AND what you have to say about her . . . I think you need to just cut it off and move on. You don't think highly of each other, and that is not a good basis for friendship.

Stay around people who respect you, and who you respect.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Simply put, she is a bully who gets her rocks off on hurting other people. She is unhappy and insecure in her situation and will do anything she can to make other people feel just as bad as she does. It is the same in any situation with a bully. I'm sorry that she hurt you so much. The truth is, no matter how secure we are about ourselves; if we hear negative things long enough we will believe them. You need to stand up and be proud of you. You are a better person just because you were so much kinder. Lots of hugs go out.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• God, there are so many women like that out there. That is precisely why I don't befriend any women. In my experience, I have found lots of women do this and I believe it's done to make themselves feel more secure. What it is is insecure women trying to put you down to make themselves look better. You are far better off without her!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Thanks guys. I did stand up for myself in the end. I was suppose to pay her rent until I move out but I didn't have any money to save. i asled her could she be cool and let's rework something. She wanted to still be an evil troll (lol) so I had to do what was best for me and my son. I didn't pay her anything and put that money down as my deposit to more into my new place. She was SSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad. But I was like I would be a damn fool to pay you and me and my son be out on the street. I had to do me. That felt good to let her know I can't have you hurt me no more.

Yeah I am way better off without her. She is a booger lol she definitly is a person that is low class based on her mentality and treatment of others. I'm very blessed to be above the influence :D
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• There are just nasty people in the world. Try to think about how shitty your upbringing would have to be, how bad your life would have to be, how uneducated you would have to be, etc to be able to talk to someone that way. You would have to be a pretty damaged person to stoop low enough to be outwardly cruel to people.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2011