Dizzy....

Is that weird sorta dizzy an early pregnancy symptom?? I'm due on the 6th for AF (and we've been ttc) but....I've been feeling sorta weird like pms but I have this constant tipsy/dizzy feeling. Anyone else got anything like this in the VERY beginning????? I might go to a doctor b/c its bearable at work but scary.....and I know its too early to even test.

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got very dizzy and even fainted once at 15 weeks and the ER doctor told me it was a very normal pregnancy symptom and in fact before the days of HPTs a lot of women found out they were pregnant because they fainted. It could be possible to feel it earlier than I did!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• im 19weeks pregnant and im constantly dizzy and tired...
    Anonymous

• I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens on the 6th. If I don't get it I'm gonna test. Thanks alot ladies I don't feel so strange now.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2008