Having a VERY difficult time finding a vacation home to rent... anyone board and want to help me google around

we need a 19-20 bedroom home. or two 10 bedroom homes next to each other. either on the beach or a lake. East coast preferred... but we will travel any where in the continental US

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Travel

• Try googling outer banks NC rentals. We went there once and there are many beautiful rentals right beside each other.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We found a beautiful home but if you read the fine print it says that it is only accessible during low tide by the use of a 4 wheel drive vehicle. There are NO ROADS out to the house. You have to drive in the sand.

Doesn't sound safe with 2 in their 80s, and a handful of kids.  And definitely not practical when most of us will have rental cars or for getting food etc.

We did find another one but it only had 16 bedrooms.

I do love the area though... thanks for trying.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Sounds like you need to rent a whole small resort or something ;) Sorry I can't help, I'm not a google queen and don't live anywhere near the East, never been there. Sounds like a fun family vacay though! GL!
    Anonymous