What are the chances?

I was just told three days ago that I would probably miscarry by one sonographer, and that same day I was told I already had miscarried by another doctor. There was no heartbeat on my sonogram (I was told I was about 8 weeks along by the first sonographer, and that there was nothing on the image by the second). I have not bled at all for eleven weeks. The second doctor said that my pregnancy hormone levels were still high, and I am continuing to have pregnancy symptoms. (In fact, I had not had any morning sickness until after I had the trans-vaginal ultrasounds).

What are the chances that both doctors were wrong and that my baby is fine? Or am I just delusional and need to accept that I will have a miscarriage?

BGrieger

Asked by BGrieger at 5:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Honey thats hard to tell. You'd need to get a third opinion. Good luck :))
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• hard to tell, but u do hear stories like that where the doc was wrong, i agree wit gutterflower, get a third opinion. hope they are wrong. good luck :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 6:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• def get another opinon...
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011