Just had baby

feel like I dont have enough attention for hubby and son my husband is short with me and grochy now any suggestions I go to school full time online now and have this new baby all the family income right now comes from my loans so I cant fail anything I adore my husband but I just don't feel sexy or like doing anything but feding and taking care of my son and studies he does change diapers and help alittle ahhh im just overwhelmedfrustrated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Ummm...tell the grown up in the relationship to get over himself until the baby is a little more self sufficient?

Sorry if that sounds cold, because I do understand that a relationship between parents is important to providing a happy home...but seriously. Babies need a LOT of time and attention until they are old enough to entertain themselves a little...and if this isn't your first, you have to juggle the needs of the other kids too. Lord knows you're not getting time alone right now!

It is not a permanent thing. He needs to be helping you. Try to set aside a little time after the baby is in bed to dote on your husband, but come on.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• today is sunday why not do something together as a family ? be spontaneous, go see a movie, grab some icecream, that might take your mind off things, and it's good family bonding.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• What exactly is your DH wanting from you? Is he helping with the baby too? It shouldn't all be on you.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 7:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Tell him that it was his attention that caused the baby to begin with and to shut his pie hole before you cram a dirty diaper in it.
    CallMeAngie

Answer by CallMeAngie at 9:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2011