Do you feel naked without your children?

Mine are with my MIL seeing Hop and having dinner...LP is working.

Being by myself makes me wanna crawl the walls! LOL

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• YES i do....i have 4 boys ages 6, 4 1/2, 2 1/2 and 11 months and i am with them all the time. My husband works 7 days a week and he usually works 10 hours...sometimes 14 hours a day. He has his own driving business and is gone from 1pm until 3:30 am everyday and i have no family where i live to help me out. When we do get a babysitter....once a year on our anniv......i feel naked without my boys with me. Sometimes i forget i dont have them and look for them...lol. When i get our sitter to watch the boys while i go to the store, i have to take at least one of the 4 boys with me.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• When my son isn't with me, I always feel like I am either missing something or forgetting something.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No. Not anymore. I used to feel that way though when the older kids were little. Now though, Im happy when I get my alone time.

Answer by gemgem at 6:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• yes....my husband takes my kids off to my in laws house about once a week just to let me relax and do whatever I want and it takes me the whole time to get used to the idea that the baby isn't with me...the rest of the kids not so much, but our little man is only 8 months so it's a constant wake up, feed, cry, play with routine and to not have to do any of that is WEEEIRRRD! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes I do, I am hardly ever without my kids, so the very very rare times that I am I feel very naked. Its like something is just missing from me. I even tend to feel like that when they are both taking a nap, since that is a rare occurance around here as well.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 6:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes I do feel alone without my son and I miss him dearly but I understand sometimes I need time for myself to re-group and just breathe.It makes me a better mom when I see him again. But I hate it and I always feel to cry when I'm leaving him..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes! I always feel like I'm leaving something when I go anywhere without them! lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• yes, my son doesnt stay with babysitters so he is always with us
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 7:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011