What kind of trip would you plan...

two EXTREMELY out of shape parents (60s), a family with 2 teens, a family with 3 elementary school age kids, and a single man (about 40).  The two families are in GREAT shape, active, and sporty.

Either a long weekend or a week... we are open on that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I believe a trip to Disneyland or DisneyWorld would be best for eveeryone mentioned in this group.
    25beengoodtome

Answer by 25beengoodtome at 6:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Im sorry... I probably should have said Im just not an amusement park type of gal. i dont mind that for a day trip for the kids (we live near disneyland) but in my opinion that is a HUGE waste of money for no exercise, standing with TONs of tourists, dealing with all that comes with amusement parks... specially disney. Just not my kind of vacation.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• a long weekend camping with a hike/nature walk planned and scavenger hunt for certain bugs plants etc.
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 6:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• That would be fun... step dad is so heavy he has sleep apnea and requires a sleeping mask (electric) so that would be good if we could find cabins.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• camping with an RV for the parents and tents for the active fams!!!!!!!
    alleaeon

Answer by alleaeon at 11:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2011