High School Reunion

When was your last one? Did you go? How was it? What was the theme, if any??

I'm a little put off by mine. They are allowing anyone that ever went to the district school to come. So instead of just having the actual graduating class it will be full of people that may have went one semester in the 9th grade can come. Also people who dropped out or where held back can attend. I wanted a traditional fun reunion not a free for all. It loses some of the speciality to me.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 6:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I went to my 10 year. The party was great, but it was sad because I was, at the time, single, and that made it pretty treacherous. Even though I am married now, I will probably bow out of my 20.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i graduated 8 years ago how often do they have reunions>?
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Mine is already shaping up to be a lame ass event. I don't give a fudge about a date . Shit I am the one that did the work so I want to be celebrated.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I graduated in 2004. Not sure that I would want to go to mine, but DH graduated from the same high school in 2005 and I think he'll probably want to go to his. Not looking forward to that in a few years, lol.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011