Beauty and pregnancy?

I am currentyl 32 weeks pregnant with my second child which is going to be a girl and I feel like she had LITERALLY taken all my beauty away. My first pregnancy with my son I felt beautiful in and out...I had a pregnancy glow about me. I realize every pregnancy is different. But i am curious if girls just tend to do this to their mothers...take there beauty, if so will and do I get it back???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Oh.....i am sure you are still beautiful....being 32 weeks pregnant made me think i was not attractive to my husband anymore...i thought i was the ugliest person in the world even though hubby would tell me how beautiful i was almost every day. After you have your little girl, you can start to exercise as soon as you get the OK by your doc and you can always eat healthy foods. Keep your head up and enjoy your pregnancy and new daughter.....my husband could only give me boys!!!
    Anonymous

• I'm sure you are still gorgeous... I think it's just the horomones talking! Congrats!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I'm 32-33 weeks and feel like a blob. Right now my only "hope" is knowing that I don't have much longer.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am a first time mom and I am only 23 weeks pregnant but I dont feel beautiful or attractive to my husband, he tells me I am beautiful and gives me many compliments, but I just dont feel I have that glow everyone speaks of... and I am having a boy, so I dont think its just a girl thing.... then again it could be the time of year! Best of Luck
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011