This is my third pregnancy and I am going to be 15 weeks on wednesday ( a few days) Ive been having cramping on and off the past few weeks and I know it can be normal when things are stretching and getting into place but I didnt have it with my other 2 pregnancies (which were carried to full term). Is it still normal even though i havent experienced it with my other 2?

jaismama

Asked by jaismama at 7:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The more kids you have, the more uncomfortable the pregnancies are.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. But, you can always talk to your doctor. It'll ease your mind.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• this is my fourth and I'm 11weeks I've been having the same cramping for a few weeks and never had it with my other pregnancies either she did say it is normal. Have you had any other symptoms? (I was going to post this same question)
    CrazyMommy87

Answer by CrazyMommy87 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• besides back pain no i have scoliosis so the moment i put on any weight and my body starts moving around for the baby I get back and hip pain. but ive been under way more stress than usual and am working full time 5-6 days a week as an assistant manager 6- 8 and a 1/2 hours on my feet in retail doing shipment and cleaning the store. I didnt work with the other 2.
    jaismama

Comment by jaismama (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2011