What do you think with happen, militarily wise, since this idiot in Gainsville burned the Quran?

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/apr/02/021636/afghan-protest-over-quran-burning-leaves-9-dead/

(sorry it's not a clicky, don't know how to do it)

Do you think it will cause us to lose? Will Obama really pull all troops completely out of Afghanistan, as he has said already? Or will he up the numbers deployed now? Honestly, this scares the hell out of me, hubby deploys back to Afghanistan again later this year.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Only time will tell.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I agree time will tell. He should not be doing that but I really don't understand rioting, looting, dressing as women and blowing up a bunch of other people because someone burned a book, even a holy book. Unbeliveable.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The one's doing it are not normal, rational people in the first place. We won't get it! It's all crazy.
    Raine2001

Comment by Raine2001 (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• In the Army here. IMO not much will be done in Iraq about that idiot. But we may need to use our guard to break up any fighting that happens in Gainsville.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• a minor impact on our troops maybe.
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 9:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I knoW I have been busy this week BUT WHEN did he burn them??? i know he was going too, then changed his mind.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• mom.

That crazy Terry Jones in Gainesville supposedly did It is amazing to me that anyone gives him any press space or attention. If we all just ignored him, he'd go away
    Sofiabug

Answer by Sofiabug at 10:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Think about this...one guy in Florida burns a Koran and people riot in Afghanistan. I see the connection when you want to use obscure US actions to foment the radical element in a country that liberals want to exploit to cause chaos. What benefits from chaos anywhere in a country?...anarchists...so my next thought is who, what and where is spreading this information...and why.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 11:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• In my community someone burned a Bible the Christians didn't riot and freak out.  The 9 dead are only dead because of the violent actions of others.  The guy burning a holy book didn't make anyone do anything.  They made a choice to behave like animals. 

Anonymous

• another war i dont know what is wrong with people they get offended when someone destroys the american flag but then they burn a religous symbol people can b so stupid
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 11:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2011