Any tips for what to do on bed rest?

firsttimer338

Asked by firsttimer338 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My DIL learned how to knit and crochet and she is an avid reader.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I had a shop-a-holic friend who was put on bedrest. She said to her husband, "I am pregnant, and since I cannot do anything else, I WILL be shopping on the internet until my bedrest is lifted." It was kind of funny . . . . but, I gather a lot of people wind up doing that.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Scrapbook, learn to knit or crochet, word searches...those are all I had besides TV. Reading. Now if you have a laptop you can surf the net.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• send someone to the library lol. i read alot when i was on bedrest. also talked on the phone alot.....didn't watch too much tv. i also looked out the window alot (it was spring/early summer and there was alot of birds, etc. to watch lol). come to think of it i wasn't bored at all (probably too sick to be bored lol). i was only allowed out of bed to go potty
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Games online, facebook, cafemom, crocheting, scrapbooking, sudoku, reading.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• CAFE MOM!!! lol... you can sit and learn new ways to apply your makeup (if you wear it) paint your nails... draw, facebook,floss your teeth.... talk on the phone, eat, reading, scrapbooking
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2011