I had a positive on my ept but one line that formed the + was very lite u had to put it on the light is that a valid response?

its bein 7 years i had a tubal ligation cut and burned tubes and now have a + on the ept... is yhis possible???

mita696

Asked by mita696 at 7:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had a very faint postive before thats baby now 6 months old
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Any positive is a positive, but I'd test again in a couple of days to double check, the line should be darker by then.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• its not the same kinds but

thats was my 1st potive with my son

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I would take another one.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• the line on my test was so faint I could barely see it for the first week after my missed period. I almost doubted the response when I started spotting, but there was a tiny white little grain of rice on my first ultrasound (@5wks 4 days) I'm 36 weeks now :D GL
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 7:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Wait until you are a week or more past your normal cycle and then test again.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• thanks to all of your answer its helped me alot thanks for the advice... wish me luck!!! :0)
    mita696

Comment by mita696 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The only 100% birth control is abstinence so YES it is possible and as long as you read it within the correct time frame (not long after the test was taken) then a positive is a positive. If you took too long to read it then it could be an evaporation line though.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• WOW>. Omg. How scary. i had one also , almost 3 years in June. Please let me know if you are pregnant so I can have a alternate back up plan. LOL
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• some test can have faulse positives.. i would take another one in a week or so just to make sure..
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2011