Teen moms?

Support or Not?

GraciesMommy464

Asked by GraciesMommy464 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• Support, because I am one. And if my own girls become teen moms, I will support them all the way!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Of course I support them, I think they need it more than anyone. If we're talking about whether I would support having children that young, I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter, it's going to happen no matter what. Happened to me and although it was a surprise, it was a good one and has helped to shape my life in the most wonderful of ways.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 7:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• If they are already pregnant then of course I support them. My dd was a teen mom and so was I. It doesnt mean you are going to be a bad mom, it just means your life is on hold. I dont think anyone should TRY to get pregnant as a teen though. I dont support that.

Answer by gemgem at 7:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• No way do I support teens getting pregnant! Of course I would support my girls if they got pregnant.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Support them. Whether your 12 or 30, you're gonna need help with your kids. I dont care who you think you are. lol =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 8:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I don't support teens getting pregnant but I will support them if they do get pregnant. The need support just like any other woman that gets pregnant does.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• support
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Support as in not calling them names, being there for any I know, talking to them about options, etc., or support as in "Whoo! Go teen pregnancy!"? Definitely not the latter, at all, but I was a teen mom (got pregnant 3 months after I turned 18 and got married) so I kind of get how difficult it is and I try to be supportive and helpful. I wasn't pregnant in high school, but I was in college, and a newly wed with very little help from anyone, so I had my own challenges and I can relate to other young moms.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yes, support them if there pregnant..NOT if there trying to get pregnant!
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• everyone needs support, I know when I had myson at 17 I did! I am glad that I did also! That is what a good person would do!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2011