I joined this website to relate to people not to read everyone's drama :(

I find it a little discouraging that I have just joined this website not even a week ago and already I see things that are not very welcoming. I joined because I wanted to relate to other women and mom's that are going through the same things as me and have some support. I want to make friends and be a friend not be bullied or see people bulling, we are all grown ups an I think that people need to be more understanding to other people's questions instead of being so judgmental.

firsttimer338

Asked by firsttimer338 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I've been taking a long break from here lately... I agree with you!
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I agree but this is what happens when you have thousands of women with PMS at the same time, really don't give up on the site just yet, therer are a lot of compassionate nice ladies here......

Answer by older at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• ummm,that's more groups than answers

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I know how you feel. CM isn't always what I expected, but it's not too hard to stay away from the drama. As to relating to people/making friends, well, I'm just assuming that comes with time.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• i find joinging a group is best i am in step mum groups that are just great the women are fantastic maybe you be best finding a group that good for you jine a few see how they fell leve the group you dont like thats what i did :)
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 8:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Yeah when I first joined I felt the same way...now I just avoid certain questions and posts. It's really silly but drama is everywhere, even on a website created to help moms connect.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Its astonishing that there are ''grown woman'' on here that act younger than there own child! It's sad. But....girls will be girls. Get used to it momma! you're going to see a lot of drama on here, just skip over it, and don't pay no mind. [=
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• my only suggestion is to no get involved in the drama posts...don't read them or respond. Good luck
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You must be hanging out in Parenting sections only.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• welcome to cafemom

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2011