Anyone recomend a great supportive nursing bra?

Elysium927

Asked by Elysium927 at 8:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to a Medela retailer, get properly fitted.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:13 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• honestly i just wore my regular bra. idk what the technical name for it is, but it was v-cut in the front (so it wouldn't show if you wore a v-cut shirt), it had padding in case i leaked or was a little lumpy, and it was underwire. some people say that the underwire will hurt you but that wasn't my experience. i usually wore low-ish cut tops so i just pushed down the front of my shirt instead of pulling it up and letting my belly stick out. imo it was much more discreet. i just folded the bra inward and it worked perfectly. i still wore nursing bras to bed (without wire, just the soft one), but a regular bra worked fine for the daytime.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I heard that the maternity stores have great ones.... but quite pricey!
    firsttimer338

Answer by firsttimer338 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Motherhood Maternity . . . if you have one near you, they have a great selection and they are pretty inexpensive.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2011