Baby Gaga

I heard alot of complaints about the baby gaga site. I joined to see what all the talk is about. I cant seem to find the problem. I believe you that the women there were saying things about cm but where can I find that?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• One of my groups posted the link. I wouldn't worry about it though. I LOVE being on cafemom and I don't care what another mom networking site has to say about us They are not talking to me personally, or you for that matter, so why should we worry about them? I didn't even bother joining up. Cafemom has more than enough stuff on it to keep me occupied
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• BG ladies have caused no problems, IMO.
    The chicks of CM come over saying we're all so ugly with stupid display names, lol silly girls.

Guess that shows where we all rank, huh?
    Krist77

Answer by Krist77 at 2:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Honestly kristi77 just go back. It's done.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry about it. They were talking some crap but oh well let em.
    ryleemaysmommy

Answer by ryleemaysmommy at 3:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Just go back?
    I didn't join CM today, I've had a profile for a while. I never came on because I found this site hard to navigate around.
    I know it's done, that's why it was posted 2 hours ago, WHEN it was going on.
    Krist7708

Answer by Krist7708 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Board wars are lame. JMO.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2008