OUR KIDS

What personalty and look does your kids have more of ? YOU or HUSBAND ?

I just think its so funny how we can all come from the same parents and look and act so different from each other. I know my brother was lucky to get green eyes from our mom when i got stuck with brown lol.

I look at my kids and they are so different and the at the same time they can act the same. The older one and my girl have the same personalty and the other two are kind of the same. They all look different like if their not related lol every one says they look more like me then their dad. My kids all have the same dad but you would be leave it. lol. The kids have dark hair but the older one has lighter hair. The two older boys have freckles on their face and the other kids dont lol.. My kids have from their dad Mexican and from me they have Irish, Polish, Indian.

I always think about what they will be like when they are all grown up. How will they live, what will they be and if i have done a good job as a mother to them.

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• well, my oldest looks just like me and his personality is just like me too. hates to get up in the morning, would rather not try than to fail, doesn't like to be criticized, shy when first in a new situation. my middle child looks just like his father and is a piece of work. i'm assuming that's how hubby was when he was small because i know he didn't get that from me! the youngest doesn't look like either one of us and she is a very sweet baby. i don't know where she came from!

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• You don't just get genetics from your parents, but also from grandparents and great grandparents, and so on. There's a whole history of genetics that runs through our bodies outside of those of our parents'.

My oldest and youngest (both boys) got my husbands blonde hair (though my youngest's is more red) and blue eyes. They're both tall and slender like my husband as well. Where as my daughter is a little chunk with brown/red hair and brown eyes. She gets those traits from my side of the family. She's tall as well, which comes from both my husbands' and my side of the family. (Just not from me directly as I'm only 5'5)

My oldest son has my husband's laid back, easy going, and goofy nature. While my daughter is hard headed, stuborn, and has a fiery temper like me. It's hard to say what my youngest is like really, because he's only a month old. However, as of right now he appears to have a great impatients.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My baby girl just two months and when she was first born people said she look like me now they say she look like her daddy of course I don't see it lol
    benitaapplebomb

Answer by benitaapplebomb at 8:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Our oldest looks like the milkman's baby. LOL. My LP is half Japanese/half Irish. He was born with blonde hair and some Asian features, but his hair darkened very quickly. Our oldest was born blonde and has stayed that way...plus it looks like she is going to be really tall like both her grandpas, and we are both shorter. The child acts JUST. LIKE. ME. She is stubborn, impulsive, and mouthy. LOL

Our youngest looks just like me, but if you know my LP is half Japanese, you can see it in her eyes a bit. She acts just like her daddy though. She is much calmer and more reserved than her sister and I are. She thinks everything through carefully before she does it, and watches people to see what "flies" and what doesn't.

We are pregnant with our third DD and I can't wait to see what we end up with.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My oldest is just like me and our DS is just like my DH. Our third and 4th are mixtures between the two of us, they are still developing their personalities. So we have to wait and see.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• All three of my fiance's girls look like him. And my doctor calls my son Kandace Junior because he's a year old and is a spitting image of me.
    kandimomma

Answer by kandimomma at 9:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• DD has blonge hair and blue eyes, just like...not sure? Thos she has alot of my features, as well as her dad, she is a good mix. DS looks alot like me, not much like his dad, lol. He is darker haired and had my blue./green eyes. The two of them look related, but different coloring. Genetics is awesome! It has always fasinated me.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• my son is a spitting image of his father all except he has blonde hair ( im naturally blondish) my dh has dark hair. my daughter looks like me except she has dark hair lol they both have my nose, have dh's eyes, ears and lips lol
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 9:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• all my kidslook like DH bleach blonde hair, big blue eyes, short like his mom, and they tan well...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2011