Nipple Piercing Questions

So I have been thinking about getting my nipples pierced, but I have a few questions/concerns. I ride horses on a regular basis for work, is that going to be a problem for the healing process? I’m also worried about later on down the road when I have children and the problems that could arise when it comes to breast feeding. Because I have heard that you should take them out completely for at least the first three weeks and then out for every feeding after that. Wouldn’t they close up in that amount of time and you would just end up having to get re-pierced anyways? If that’s the case would it be best to just wait until after I have kids to get it done? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

cowgirl_up89

Asked by cowgirl_up89 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Piercings are different for each person. For instance, I have my tongue pierced...If I leave it out for more than 2 days, it will close up but I have 3 earing holes in each ear and the top 2 I haven't had anything in for years and they are still open.

If you are concerned about nursing, I would wait until you are done having kids.
    As for the healing...the more friction, the more issues you will have with them healing properly.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• To be honest yes when you have nipple piercings you will have to take them out when you get pregnant. If you want them pierced for a long period of time you'll have to end up getting them re-pierced.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011