When does your baby start teething

payton isn`t teething yet we went to see the doctor he said do you have anybody you can talk to and i said im on cafemom and he said to post this and tell him what i got

rave88

Asked by rave88 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine didn't get her first tooth until she was 11.5 months old.

some babies get them at 2-3 months...some over a year old.

The older the baby is when they get teeth, the healthier the teeth are since they have less length of time to be exposed to bacteria before the permanent teeth come in.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• my baby is 5months and teething
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 9:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My boys were 6 months old. and my girls were 1 yr when they started, They were late.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Both of mine started at 3months, and have great teeth... My first bottle feed till 5months then went to sippy cup with no prob, and then straw cups by 8months and drinking out of a real cup by 1yr, but he's pretty advance for his age my second breast feed till 1 1/2 had a sippy cup the first month at night after I took his booby, but was already drinking out of a regular cup during the day thanks to trying to be like his brother who is just 15months older.... I told you all that because as long as you move them along at the right ages they will have great teeth don't keep them using bottle or sippy cup for too long.
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 9:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My son is almost 8 months old and have been teething since he was about 3 months. Still no teeth yet though, poor guy :(
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 12:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• As you can tell it varies alot...my boys started at 7 and 8 months
    NewMomAt39

Answer by NewMomAt39 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Its all up to them
    graceblessedmom

Answer by graceblessedmom at 3:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Mason didn't get his 1st tooth till almost 6-7 months he only had 4 teeth till he was almost 1.5
    masonsmommy1008

Answer by masonsmommy1008 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My DD is almost 10 months and we are still waiting on teeth! lol her bottom two are coming at the same time and will hopefully be here SOON!!!
    LiviLove613

Answer by LiviLove613 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My Ped. told me it can be anytime from birth to one year
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 2:18 PM on Apr. 4, 2011