What do you think?

In our church we are studying demons. how Satan fell how they work those kind of things. its called know your enemy. i believe with all my heart some people are more spiritually sensitive aas i am. my question is do you think that a gift of discernment of various spirits or word of knowledge or prophecy can be used by Satan such as divination, enchanter, or a necromancer? i am not trying to offend anyone but this is from the bible and meant more for xtains to answer. but i always love hearing other opinions as long as they are respectful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not exactly. Satan is not all-knowing and he is not in every place at once, though with the many demons that aid him, it can sure seem like he is. Satan can make you question God's Word and His goodness. For example, when I was pregnant, because of my age (40) fear tried to creep in and make me think that something would be wrong with my baby. A man in church prophesied over me and told me that the baby I was carrying would be perfectly healthy (and several other things too). As my pregnancy progressed, Satan tried to make me question what had been said to me and the doubt and fear would try to worm its way back into my heart. I would pray and quote the promises of God, and that feeling would go away. My baby was perfectly healthy. So no, I don't think the gifts of the Spirit can be directly used by Satan, but he will use lies, doubt, and fear to make us question what God has in store for us.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I have seen strange things since I was a little girl. But I have worried about neither the devil nor the god, because I never saw THEM. I never heard them. We are human. And it is not the devil that turns our power evil. There have been many times that I have had to hold myself back in practicing witchcraft. The temptation to do harm to rude, arrogant, destructive people is quite strong sometimes. But knowing that you CAN turn onto a dark path doesn't mean that you should. The bible is filled with prophets, miracle healers, magic workers and seers, some of whom did terrible things with the powers their god gave them. But it was always their choice. And it is always our choice which direction we go. No one else's.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• um idk
    SweetlilQtMama

Answer by SweetlilQtMama at 8:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2011