What are early pregnacy symptoms?

BreAgee

Asked by BreAgee at 10:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You are probably best looking on Babycenter.com, but for "me" it was headache and a tiny bit of nausea. I had a headache the whole first trimester.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 10:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am not a DR. so this is just what I know. Lots of people have tender breasts, sometimes a little swelling and just a different feeling. You might notice nausea in the morning or all day. Could be some smells that have never bothered you that make you sort of nauseus. Your tummy may or may not have a butterfly feeling. You might be hungrier than normal or your appetite could be less. If you think you might be pregnant and don't have money for Dr. yet, get a home pregnancy test. They have one that you can use that tells you almost immediately. Headaches can be more frequent.
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 11:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Okay I'll tell you what I had because it was much different than my first pregnancy.....my first, I had every symptom in the book. But with this one it was much different. My boobs hurt but weren't sore to the touch until a week or so after I found out. But they hurt. It was like pins and needles. I was tired more often than not, but I wasn't going to sleep earlier or anything. I just needed a nap during the day or sometimes sleep was all I could think about. I definitely had a missed period. With my first I had spotting. It was old blood and very dark and pasty. Only lasted a few hours. I was very nauseous with this one and VERY thirsty. I was craving things I don't normally crave like milk...while everyone else was drinking margaritas lol. hmm...with my first my back hurt tremendously. This time not so much. I get rundown more quickly than normal too.

I have had scares before and most people will tell you your boobs will
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• hurt and thats first symptom. well i could have sworn i was pregnant so many times. but i never had sore boobs. well im pregnant now and i definitely have sore boobs. same with my first. so thats definitely a symptom.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• the first time i was preg. my boobs and nipples were really sore, almost tender. i actually didnt start to get morning seckness untill i found out i was preg... *about 8 weeks* but with my second one, i was sick with the vomiting and pooing my brains out. *kinda like the flu* and i was soooo tired!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• When I found out I was pregnant my stomach was tender, kinda sore actually. Umm... my breasts and nipples were very sore, no vomiting but lots of nausea, and really tired.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• i had a lot of nausea
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2011