If you loved Jenny McCarthy's books...

Such as Belly Laughs, Baby Laughs, and Life Laughs. I loved these books and am in search of other books with the same type of humor and style of writing. I am not a big reader and whizzed through those books. If you know of any please let me know. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• rolling on floorFunny :) hard to let you know when you are anonymous

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I am almost giving up on this sight. There is always someone who has to criticize your question/post. This sight should be open so people can be comfortable to ask questions. Really, would it have made too much of a difference if you saw my screen name which is just made up anyway. If only people could be more empathetic/sympathetic and less judgmental.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I love all her biiks mama and if you find anymore of her books let me know....i know thats why i go and come cuz this place can get a little too much...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2011