Any advice

I prego with my 2nd my first one was preemie due to a weak cervix she was 28weeks 3lbs 4oz I'm realy sceard

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What does the doctor say? Are you with a high risk doctor?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• My first baby was premie and my 2nd was full term. My advice is to find a specialist OBGYN. They specialize in problem pregnencies. They would probably consider you high risk. The specialist will follow you closer than your normal family Dr. You give them your history and then follow exactly what they tell you to do. If you feel there are problems, contace them and they should be able to get you right into the office. Some of them have other Drs. in the office, so you will get a chance to get to know them. I hope things go well for you. My prayers are with you.
    GiGito1SoFar

Answer by GiGito1SoFar at 11:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Talk to your ob about your concern and ask her if you are in the higher risk again .I'm sure that things will be alright with you and the baby
    Donnabell_nyc

Answer by Donnabell_nyc at 11:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Consult with your doctor/midwife about the possibility of a cerclage if needed.
    A helpful tool to keep things going.

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• My first born was a premi... and i carried my second full term... Just keep in close contact with your doctor and try not to stress about anything, get lots of rest and take care of yourself. im sure everything will be fine. not every one of your preg will be the same. good luck hun!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 2:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I took the test friday so I'm going to get a appt. Today and i live in Roosevelt Utah the closest specialest us in salt.
    Lake city and u didn't even get told about the stich tell after i had my first baby was born so the docs in Roosevelt are not that good .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011