When was your last family portrait?

My amazing man, our DD and I just got finished with our new one and I am so excited! My friend is a professional photographer, and is so talented. She asked to shoot us for her portfolio, and we would get a cd with all the prints, and she is using our pictures for her advertisements. It was so much fun. We did a sunset shoot at the beach, by the pier. It was gorgeous... And my DD loves the photographer, so she was very relaxed and playful.
It was a great day :)
And i cannot wait to see the final pictures..
When was your last portrait?

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 11:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, me and my family (mom, dad, sisters.) was last year. I'm still pregnant, so we don't have a 'OUR' family portrait.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 11:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The pictures sound like they will turn out beautiful. I have never had a family portrait taken :( And I've been with my husband for 5 years and we have 2 kids, it's sad I know.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• Our last was about 2 years ago, after the birth of our youngest and right before our eldest left home to go study at Uni in Brisbane; that was a very special year, with all 6 kids home. I hope to get another one, one of these days, but it has to be when Jason's home which only happens a couple of times a year.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 11:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• our last one was Christmas.. But I'm thinking about having some done soon But by a girl I know I dont really like how the other ones turned out I want some fun ones
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• We had a professional portrait done 3 years ago, I am quite happy with it and reluctant to do it again .Once with all the animals and kids is enough!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• The last one done by a professional were in 2008 right after our wedding. We've since added a new baby. We will be taking a new one this summer.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sad to say but my son is two and we haven't had a family portrait done that was professional. We have had my mother in law take a snap shot with my cell phone....it actually turned out really good :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• We had one done when I was 7 months pregnant with DS2. But, I have had portraits done of our boys together when DS2 was about 2 months.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• we take random ones with our cell all the tim but professionaly we got one done last september
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Ours was 6 years ago right after our first child was born. We are going to do some more in a couple of months. I'm thinking about adding the cat lol. I think it would be cute. I've seen people do family pics with the dog.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2011