Is your pregnancy intuition crazy!? lol

I feel like every time something is about to happen I'll think of it and then it happens. Or I can guess something and its right! For example, I was walking across the parking lot and I was thinking oh man that would not be good if Addy (my dd) fell while we were crossing the road...literally 2 seconds later she falls. I think that was the first time in a very long time that thats happened ( her falling) haha Theres a lot of times now where I will finish my SO's sentences or be like I was thinking the same thing!!

Haha does this happen to anyone else? Why do we have such crazy intuition while we are pregnant and not other times?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes lol
    nicolia

Answer by nicolia at 11:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I had a dream of the gender of my baby while I was pregnant before I ever had the ultrasound to tell us the sex. They werent dreams of me in labor or anything. The dream with my third daughter was all three of my girls were sitting in the living room playing together. The dream I had with my second daughter I was in a store with my friend and she was holding my baby girl. With my first pregnancy all I could see was my daughters foot and ankle and there was a pink band around her leg that said baby girl
    dominique1108

Answer by dominique1108 at 11:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• awww!! that is sooo so cute!!!

I feel that I'm having a boy. But I can't tell if that just because I REALLY want a boy or if it really is.

With my first I knew from the beginning it was a girl. So maybe I"m right again! :) I hope hehe
    Keeely07

Comment by Keeely07 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2011

• I didn't have any dreams but had a feeling it was a boy, and He was a boy!!! With my second I had a dream I was going to have a boy, and that I would deliver at home and I'd name him a name starting with the letter D...I had a boy, and had him almost had him at home, and at first he was going to be Anthony, then changed to Ethen, and then 2months before having him my hubby changed it to Damien.... with this one I have dreams I have my two boys and a carseat with a baby girl in it.... I want a girl so not sure if it's true or just wishful thinking we will know soon though.
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 12:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• The intuition is usualy spot on ;)
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Yep I do. At 8 weeks I had a dream where I saw my son fully grown. He looks like DH with my coloring. I am 35 weeks now and yes I'm having a boy. I've had other dreams that are yet to be fulfilled. I've saw me giving birth in my MIL's kitchen alone. (I was living with my mother, but had to move to another state and to my MIL house. DH lost his job in DEC.) So I knew I'd be moving before baby was born before it actually happened. I also have a strong suspicion that I may deliver at the end of this month. Specifically the 29th. But I think it depends on a few decisions that are not in my control so this outcome has yet to be decided. Its just one possibility.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:28 AM on Apr. 4, 2011