this is 2 a previous question i asked cuz i forgot 2 explain y i was moving out but i need some more answers on what 2 do

need help no rude comments
"ok my bfs friend texted me and told me he wanted 2 have sex with him and i told him no that i was with someone right now and couldn't do that! last nite he comes home and explodes on me he heard about it and is acusing me of cheating cuz i didn't tell him! i dunno what 2 do i am moving out next month and he always has ppls watching me which kinda of scares me 2 have a life. he even went and asked some ppls if i had any guys over and they said they heard voices and they know it wasn't him and i never have had a man in my place except for family what should i do? im scard"

i am moving cuz i am unhappy and not cuz of another guy

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• umm, psycho scary! Leave him ASAP, he is waaayy to possesive, ive been with that type and its a very unpleasent situation, dont let it get out of hand get out of there now.
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2008

• Ok... I can't understand what you're saying. Who said they wanted to have sex with you? Or was someone texting you saying they wanted to have sex with him?? And why were you already moving out? Did he do something bad already?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2008