Husband left? wat do i do to pass time?

I have 2 kids that are my exes not my husbands, He has left me 3 times. once for a month, 2nd time 3 months, and just a wk ago. This time we said we will work on each other n get our shit together then get back together. I have an anger problem & have tried everything but a doc, so Im going to try that. He just lies to much, and everytime it gets hard & we r broke he leaves. When i married him i meant those vows & im completly commited to fixing this. But since he left this is the third place I have lost ( only rentals) & third vechil (because he takes them). I admit I bitch bout alot of unneccasy things and we are both young (19) so I feel that he just dosen't want the resposiblity. I kno that I have to put my kids first. Everytime he comes runing back I can't say no. I want to b with him forever. I want to support his dreams & him support me. We used to be so in love but the stress has just made us worse & torn us apart. So in a month we are going to talk. My problem is what do I do to keep myself frm textin him, and calling him.

Mrs.Ferri

Asked by Mrs.Ferri at 11:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• You are very young, I honestly don't know how you do it at that age. For starters, it is not a good sign that he leaves every time the going gets rough. That concerns me. It is admirable that you are trying to keep your vows but it has to be a two way street and he can't keep lying or leaving you. That just isn't right.

If you feel you need to see the dr. for your own emotional difficulties then that is what you should do.

Why do you have to wait a month to communicate with him? You appear to be very interested in keeping this man in your life, but you need to find out if he is interested in staying. I think that he needs to come home and you need to start talking now.

Get a psychologist to help your marriage so your children will have stability and not repeat this cycle of anger and leaving, if possible. If the children continue to witness this, they will pattern it later in their own lives.

spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 12:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• It takes two to make a marriage, so when you go to see a doctor about your problem, you might want to think about going to a marriage councilor to help with your marriage, because the next time that he leaves, he just may for get to come back. That is terrible that he leaves you in such a mess, with no car and homeless. That in it self is very stressful.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You might want to get a hobby that will help you to get through the rough times and to keep your hands and mind busy. Maybe start to make jewelry, or something that you can make and sell to have a little money to sock away for the rough times to get you by. You would be amazed by what doing like that will do to help you.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 4:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Try to go top therapy and see if that will help you guys work on the problems. You should think about your children before you take him back again because he may do the same as before. You could see the doctor about the anger issue but they may say nothing is the matter and they may put you medicine but you will only find out if you decide to see a doctor. I would also think about how your husband has left you all those times and why he did and try not to make the same mistakes as you did before.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Well the kids are our main concern, basically why he says he did that, because we were both raised in homes of violence, and yelling. So we don't want that for my kids. He says he wants us to try again if we can fix our problems. We both kno we have problems, and I want to fix my problems, because I feel like my mom yelling all the time, and I kno I wont be able to make any relationship wrk unless i fix my self.
    Mrs.Ferri

Comment by Mrs.Ferri (original poster) at 1:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2011