For those of you who are FOR cloth diapers....

Just because I already know what those who are against it are going to say lol.

Anyways...i went to diapers.com and I'm not sure which ones to get!! Is there another great site out there? I was thinking about the Flip diapers so that I could get the disposable liners. That just seems easier to me..

What do you suggest? AND how many do I buy?? I'm so lost on that part too. I know it's going to be a little hard for newbies but I still want to try. Ohhh I need some advice big time!

Thanks in advance!!

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm sorry I dont know much about them but good luck I was to scared to try
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 12:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• That is great that you want to give it a try. If you want great advice, join the "Cuties with cloth booties" group :) They will tell you everything you need to know!
    BraythansMom

Answer by BraythansMom at 12:51 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Never tried them, before.
    Crissy9832

Answer by Crissy9832 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• When I first started out I didnt know the difference betewwn all the different kinds. It can be very overwhelming. Go to www.jilliansdrawers.com they have lots of great info on all the different kinds and tell you how to wash them correctly. I buy all my diapers here. I use BumGenius 4.0 cloth diapers, they are a cloth diaper that you stuff 1-2 inserts inside the pocket. these diapers are probably the easiest to use because they fit more like a disposable diaper and are very easy to put on and take off.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I used a brand called "green and comfy" and I bought them from eBay. I don't know if they are still available, but we loved them. I prefer all in one (AIO). Are you looking for AIO, pockets, or prefolds and covers? How many to get will depend on how often you plan to wash. I probably have about 20 that I used regularly.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 1:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I did a ton of research before I bought mine and bought all BumGenius 4.0 pocket diapers. I love the ease of the pocket diaper. So many people that had no idea that cloth diapering could be so easy have told me that after seeing my diapers they are now considering cloth diapering when they have babies. If you have facebook try following diapershops.com, they always have great advice. There is a lonk somewhere on their page about all the different diaper options, but I couldn't find it. I buy my diapers from a website called Kellyscloset because they give your rewards and the BG 4.0 diapers are on sale now and they never go on sale. Buy 5 get one free! It's an expensive investment, but it is so very worth it! Good luck and email me if you ever need anything. I know of a couple places where you can by gently used ones too (of that doesn't freak you out, some people don't even consider it).
    08MrsAllen

Answer by 08MrsAllen at 2:11 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I'm just giving you a BUMP :)
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 1:21 PM on May. 8, 2011

• i bought pre folds and covers! i go 27 prefolds and 7 covers and i can make it about 2 days between washes! i would join a cloth diapering group on here they are a great help!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 2:07 PM on May. 8, 2011