Oh my goodness my dd age 2 1/2 wont go to bed at night untill about 1 am every night and wakes about 9 am and if she happens to take a nap its about an hour long in the afternoon and thats maybe ...

What can i do its driving me crazy i get no sleep and she will wake up most nights at about 4 am and stay up for a good hour i feel run down shes really active during the day so im constantly running after her and im not a new mommy i have 3 older boys and never went had this problem any ideas please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a 2 and half year old daughter too, and she sleeps very little as well. But her bedtime is 9pm. I just make sure she gets up when I do at about 6am. She rarely naps in the daytime, and if she hasn't slept by 2pm I make sure she stays awake until bedtime. My suggestion (sounds obvious) is to get her up earlier. Mine also wakes in the really early morning, about 3 or 4am, but I get her back to sleep within half an hour, usually. We co-sleep, so I just cuddle her back to sleep. *hugs* I know it's really really rough getting through the day when you haven't had enough sleep - makes you totally crazy, especially when it goes on, night after night. Good luck!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 12:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• don't let her take a nap after 2 PM and be consistent about getting her to bed at a specific time at night my boys are up early also but it doesn't bother me because I am a morning person; just let her know that she has to stay in bed until a certain time in the morning. Good luck
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2011