Is it possible for a 4month old to get croup 2 times in a month? what can i do to help my son? he was already in the hospital w/ strider and it was horrible.

mia480

Asked by mia480 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes it is definately possible. My daughter was in the hospital in October for strider too. She has suffered from croup so many times I lost count (she's only 2 1/2). We have found the best thing so far is it make sure you have a cold air humidifiyer on at all times, don't give them milk before bed, take them outside for a short walk each night and to be as patient as you can with them, the more upset they get, the more they cry, and the harder it is on their throats.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 3:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2008