What day do you clean....not just pick up but vacuum and everything?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• every day - I have certain jobs to do each day and it takes about 20 minutes
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Because it makes me feel good, i am a stay at home mom, so its my job. I enjoy making my house feel as good as i can.
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 12:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Saturday's
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I clean daily. The bathrooms are wiped down daily and the kitchen cleaned after each meal. Then I clean three more rooms top to bottom each day. The house never gets very dirty because of my cleaning schedule so it doesn't take that long.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 12:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• umm..... I figured everyone CLEANED everyday thoroughly ??????? I would even if I wasn't Ocd
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• once in a week.
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• When I feel like it or notice it needs it. I don't have any set days or times to do chores.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I have certain things I do everyday...like vacuuming the living room and making sure everything is picked up...I try to do major messes as they arise, but things like toilets and mopping that I don't do daily happen either on the weekends or when I get disgusted enough by the mess that I do it during the week. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:09 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Every morning, before leaving my home, I vacume, clean the kitchen and fluff the sofa pillows . I prefer to do laundry on Sunday and Wednesday. On the last weekend of each month, i do the full dusting of furniture and wiping of the windows (I work full time so its hard to adhere to this chore on a weekly basis).
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• now the restroom, i disinfect daily with bleach spray!
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2011