If you want to have a physique like a certain celebrity, can you tell a plastic surgeon that you want to have that celebrity's physique?

I would like to have a physique like adult entertainer Maritza Mendez. The only thing I want different from Maritza Mendez is I would like to have a more rounded bottom. How can I get this done?

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It isn't that simple a surgeon has your frame to work with. It isn't exact. So discuss what you are looking for but remember you are you. It's about improvement!
    Elysium927

Answer by Elysium927 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• You can ask them, but no surgeon can guarantee you that you will look that Celebrity. I own a Medical Tourism company mail me if you have any questions. I have been in this field for over 13 years.
    MexTexmom2

Answer by MexTexmom2 at 5:03 PM on Apr. 6, 2011