Career change?

Ok... I am exhausted Ph.D. (Doctor) in sociology, my job is 170 miles away from where I live, not stable and... I do not enjoy it any more.

I don't know what i like any more, I used to like teaching- children, adults, but not any more. Maybe sometimes, may be kids, but actually- not really...

I thought about becoming accountant, but I feel I exhausted even to learn something new. Any ideas on what can i be..?

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• can you find a closer job in your field?you commute that daily?
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• No, i cannot. It was daily, this time twice a week, do not have energy even to that.
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Wow, that is crazy. Now that is a bad commute. Be very open minded to different ideas. Do you like helping people? I know a PhD in Psychology (as well as other Dr's ) that built a business with Arbonne and walked away from their practices. I would love to provide the details of how to build a business such as theirs. You have nothing to lose just getting info. Please read the Dr's story and how she built her business:
    http://www.arbonne.com/company/opportunity/people/eoa.asp?vp=gaitens_tnvp
    I look forward to hearing from you. Nobody deserves to be that miserable. Best wishes.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• First, I want to wish you the best of luck finding out what you are passionate about again. It is so important to enjoy what we do and it sounds like you are definately due for a change. Are you open to an option to work from home?
    Our team is looking for motivated people that would like to work from home around the important things in their life.
    We are partnered with an international Inc. 500 Wellness Company that is enhancing lives every day. They are debt free and continue to grow despite the economy.
    We offer a Flexible schedule, Free training, support and website. No selling, No MLM. PT or FT work available.

If you are open to looking into this type of option, I would love to connect with you and schedule a time for your to hear a full overview webcast to get all the details and see if we are a good match for you.

View website and request more details at http://www.FollowingOurDreams.com
    mliwellness

Answer by mliwellness at 10:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• u drove 170 miles to work?
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 1:23 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• I would start by exploring open positions in your area. Do you belong to any networking groups?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:54 PM on Apr. 4, 2011