Nasty taste in my mouth all the time!!

I have this gross taste in my mouth and I can not get rid of it no matter what I do! It has been there for almost the entire three months I have been pregnant. Is there anything I can do? I already went to the dentist! Nothing helps!

usdragonflies

Asked by usdragonflies at 12:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• is it like the taste of like haven't brushed your teeth? cuz i get that all the time...its because my nose is draining down my throat and also the blood vessels in my nose burst and make the taste worse....i just ignore it :/ and suck on pop sickles
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• no, it's like a metallic taste.
    usdragonflies

Comment by usdragonflies (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• oooh that taste? thats the blood from either your gums or the blood vessels popping in your nose.....i get the metallic taste when i wake up, but anyway its most likely just blood making that taste in your mouth
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 12:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Are you takeing vitamine? I would get the yucky taste from them. I would try findinga hard candy to suck on.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• Try using Biotene after you brush your teeth... (mouthwash, not sure if i spelled it right) and get some hot balls or cinnomen disks to suck on... works so good!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 1:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• when i had the metallic taste in my mouth my doctor told me i have acid reflux
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2011