Aching Feet

Just completed my 1st day at my new job, all day on my feet! 17 weeks pregnant, suggestions?

shynu

Asked by shynu at 12:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant, my feet constantly hurt. It didn't matter how much or how little I did during the day, they always hurt. The only thing that I found that helped was one of those water foot massagers. It felt amazing to put my feet in the water at the end of the day. I think they are about $25 at Walmart.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• try putting icey hot on your feet in the morning before work.... you dont need a lot (cuz it might be stinky) it will help for a little while, soak them when you get home and you can also go to a store that has that thing you stand on and it tells you what kind of insoles you should have.. trust me sweet pea, they work great, and worth the money.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 1:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2011

• sit as much as you possibly can and get urself a good pair of shoes to wear
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2011

• There's no chairs allowed at work & I have work issued shoes. There's a booklet to choose from. I think the personalized insoles will help. Well, time for another day.
    shynu

Comment by shynu (original poster) at 1:16 PM on Apr. 4, 2011